by Tanya Klumb
What’s a Real Estate Testimonial Video?
Video testimonials capture something that written testimonial cannot. The human ability to communicate nonverbally. And that’s a powerful tool.
A real estate testimonial is a compelling story from a current or past client to a potential client. The shorter, the better. You don’t want an hour-long testimonial. Typically, they range from one to two minutes.
How do you secure a clients trust so they choose you to sell or buy their homee? Testimonials help set you apart. Real estate testimonials give website visitors a clear picture of you as a reliable realtor who will do the job right.
What to do when you have a great client who has a glowing recommendation?
When a client has a great experience, let them share it. Potential clients can experience anxiety, utilizing a video testimonial can relieve these fears. It might even shoot down the thoughts of “It costs too much, or It’s not good enough.”
A testimonial video leaves a potential client with the thought of, “Other people have worked with this agent, and they had a good experience. I probably will too.”
The 5 must ask questions or prompts to ask a client while making a real estate testimonial video.
- What made you choose me as your real estate agent?
- How impressed were you with…(name something specific to the client)?
- What was the best thing I did to help you buy/sell your home?
- How was I able to help you overcome…(name a specific challenge the client had)?
- Would you recommend my real estate services to friends, family, neighbors or coworkers? What would you tell them?